Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello, my name is Pedro Hernandez, better known around the internet as pap64. I am a college graduate with a Mater's degree in education. I am a writer for Nintendo World Report, From Screen to Theme and several other places, both professional and for fun.

This blog, called "The Stories Pedro Told", is a personal, more informal blog. This, however, won't be all about my daily occurrences, oh no. Instead, this will be a place where I tell stories of the past and some from the present, all shaping me into the person I am today. I figured that I always find myself telling stories to people, so I might as well do a blog about it.

Hope you enjoy these stories of mine, and learn something from them in the process.

-Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment